Brezilian Butt Lift
A Brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a surgery where a doctor transfers fat from your abdomen, hips, lower back, or thighs to your buttocks. The result is more of an hourglass-shaped figure, with larger buttocks. A BBL can also result in a smaller waist if the fat comes from your abdomen or lower back. Doctors remove the fat using liposuction. This is a cosmetic procedure in which fat is sucked out using a small plastic tube called a cannula. A BBL can be a great option to improve the shape (like Kim Khardashian) and size of the buttocks; however, certain patients are better suited to the procedure, and it is important to have realistic expectations about the surgery, recovery, and results.
Who is a good candidate for bbl?
In general, you are likely a good candidate for a BBL surgery if you agree with the following:
• You want a buttock augmentation without implants
• You have good skin tone in the hips and buttocks
• You have adequate fat stores in other areas to harvest for injection into the buttocks
• You are willing and able to avoid sitting directly on your buttocks for several weeks
• Despite its name, a Brazilian butt lift is not a traditional “lifting” procedure—it does not address loose skin on the buttocks. If you are bothered by excess, sagging skin on the buttocks or thighs, thigh & buttock lift surgery may be a more suitable option.
What should I expect during a consultation for BBL surgery?
During your BBL consultation be prepared to discuss: • Your surgical goals
• Medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments
• Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug use
• Previous surgeries Belizza Clinic BBL surgeon will also: • Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
• Take photographs
• Discuss your options
• Recommend a course of treatment
• Discuss likely outcomes of the tummy tuck and any risks or potential complication
The success and safety of your BBL procedure depends very much on your complete candidness during your consultation. You'll be asked a number of questions about your health, desires and lifestyle.
It's very important to understand all aspects of your BBL procedure. It's natural to feel some anxiety, whether it's excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of preoperative stress. Don't be shy about discussing these feelings with Belizza Clinic plastic surgeon.
You can learn how many days you will stay in Istanbul for this surgery from your medical assistant. Belizza Clinic will provide you with the highest standards for all your transfer and hotel transactions in Istanbul. All of these services are free. Belizza Clinic gives a hundred percent guarantee of success to our esteemed patients in these surgeries.Our doctors, working with more than 20 years of experience in the field, provide you with reliable service.