Obesity is a human condition that lowers our living standards and complicates the normal flow of life. People can be stressed because they are obese. They may not feel comfortable in society, but this is not something that cannot be changed. With the development of technology, obesity is no longer a destiny. If you want to get rid of obesity, all you have to do is be determined. All you have to do after this decision is to trust Belizza Clinic.
Gastric sleeve surgery, or sleeve gastrectomy, is surgery for weight loss that involves removal of a large part of the stomach. After the surgery, the person feels full after eating a small amount of food.
Gastric Sleeve Surgery brings profound changes to life!
• Overall improved quality of life
• Excess weight loss of about 60-70% within one year of surgery
• Remission or improvement of obesity related health conditions such as diabetes mellitus type II, hypertension, sleep apnea, fatty liver disease, joint pain, and hyperlipidemia
• Desire to eat decreases
• Reduction in hunger sensation
Intragastric balloon placement is a weight-loss procedure that involves placing a saline-filled silicone balloon in your stomach. This helps you lose weight by limiting how much you can eat and making you feel fuller faster.
The placement of an intragastric balloon helps you lose weight. Weight loss can lower your risk of potentially serious weight-related health problems, such as:
• Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
• Heart disease or stroke
• High blood pressure
• Obstructive sleep apnea
• Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) or nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
• Type 2 diabetes