Liposuction, sometimes referred to as "lipo" by patients, slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion. There is no lubrication in the places where liposuction is made. As you can do full body lipo, you can also do arm, chin or thigh lipo alone. Liposuction can be done for many parts of our body. In addition, there are many types of liposuction in today's technology. vaser lipo is more suitable for patients who have undergone liposuction before. Although vaser lipo is a more costly surgery, it is a very effective method.
Liposuction costs are very cheap in Turkey compared to Europe and America. In addition, our surgeons gain a lot of experience by performing 4-5 liposuction surgeries per day. To find out your liposuction cost, you should contact our medical assistants and determine which areas will be liposuctioned. Be sure to review the liposuction before and after sections.
What liposuction can treat ?
Abdomen, Waist, Arms, Thighs, Buttocks, Cheeks, Chin, Hips, Neck Liposuction can be performed alone or along with other plastic surgery procedures, such as a facelift, breast reduction, BBL or a tummy tuck.
What liposuction can't do?
Liposuction is not a treatment for obesity or a substitute for proper diet and exercise.
It is also not an effective treatment for cellulite—the dimpled skin that typically appears on the thighs, hips and buttocks—or loose saggy skin.
Who is a good candidate for liposuction?
In general, good candidates for a liposuction include:
• Adults within 30% of their ideal weight who have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone
• Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
• Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for body contouring
• If you are bothered by excess fat deposits located anywhere on your body that don't respond to diet or exercise, liposuction may be right for you.
What liposuction can treat ?
During your liposuction consultation be prepared to discuss:
• Your surgical goals
• Medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments
• Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug use
• Previous surgeries
Belizza Clinic liposuction surgeon will also:
• Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
• Take photographs
• Discuss your liposuction options
• Recommend a course of treatment
• Discuss likely outcomes of liposuction and any risks or potential complications
It's very important to understand all aspects of your liposuction procedure. It's natural to feel some anxiety, whether it's excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of preoperative stress. Don't be shy about discussing these feelings with Belizza Clinic’s plastic surgeon.
You can learn how many days you will stay in Istanbul for this surgery from your medical assistant. Belizza Clinic will provide you with the highest standards for all your transfer and hotel transactions in Istanbul.
All of these services are free.
Belizza Clinic gives a hundred percent guarantee of success to our esteemed patients in these surgeries.Our doctors, working with more than 20 years of experience in the field, provide you with reliable service.