“Belizza Klinic Sağlik Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi ” Law On The Protection Of Personal Data Lighting Text
“BELIZZA KLINIC SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ” takes the highest possible security measures in order to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; Pursuant to Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and in line with your satisfaction, to inform you in the most transparent way about the way your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, the shared persons, legal reasons and your rights.
- a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; It is collected and processed within the scope described below by "BELIZA KLINIC SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ" ("COMPANY") as the data controller.
- b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
By the COMPANY, from its customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, official institution representatives and employees, business partners and suppliers;
Special categories of personal data and personal data in the categories of identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, health information, performance information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing sales information (Both will be referred to as "Personal Data". ) are collected.
Your collected personal data;
– Providing health services within the scope of the COMPANY's field of activity,
– Providing you with the health products and services in the field of activity of the COMPANY , fulfilling our obligations to you, issuing records and documents, complying with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal regulations,
– To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
– To communicate with you in order to convey the necessary information regarding information processing requirements, its system structure, the necessity of information processing support services received, these services and products,
– To carry out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
– Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
– Contacting you, receiving your appointment requests, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with 3rd parties and sending products, identifying products and services that may be of interest to you and making suggestions accordingly, sending promotions and gifts, analyzing your online behavior displaying advertisements, measuring and improving the quality of the service we provide to you, managing our customer portfolio by profiling and scoring according to the segments determined by us,
– New product studies and/or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the COMPANY's articles of association, which is the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to the COMPANY,
– To comply with the information retention, reporting and disclosure obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations of the COMPANY regarding the use of these services,
– In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY ; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
– To examine, evaluate and respond to requests from official authorities or you, processed for the purpose .
- c) To whom and for what purpose the Processed Personal Data can be transferred
Your collected personal data; Limited to the realization of the processing purposes specified in section b) above, and being valid for all;
– To the business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the COMPANY ,
– Persons or organizations permitted by the Ministry of Health, Provincial Health Directorate, Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Court of Accounts, Law on the Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds of Crime, Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Code, Code of Obligations and other legislation,
– Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
– Institutions and organizations for diagnosis and treatment that provide medical analysis laboratories and similar services,
– It is transferred to real or legal persons, program partner institutions and organizations, from which we receive services and cooperate in product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertising and the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, to the institutions and organizations that we have an agreement to send the messages we send to our customers, to the courier companies that deliver the orders to you.
ç) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your Personal Data, both fully or partially automated means and non-automatic methods that are part of the data recording system;
Directly by you or by persons authorized to act on your behalf; During your applications to our health institution, through our websites and mobile applications, our call center, our social media accounts, the personnel of the COMPANY headquarters, the institutions from which we receive support services, the real and/or legal persons who are transacted under all kinds of legislation or contracts, and directly through automated systems and verbally. , in written or electronic media;
As stated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law;
- It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
- It is compulsory for our company to fulfill its legal obligation,
- It is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract and the processing is necessary,
- Processing is compulsory for the legitimate interest of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms,
- made public by you,
- Processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- Having your express consent
It is collected on the basis of legal reasons.
- d) Rights of Personal Data Owner Enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights through the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged for a reply. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page over ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data, they have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
You may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights, in Turkish and in writing, or in a registered electronic mail (KEP) address, in accordance with the 1st paragraph of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller dated 10.03. electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the e-mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system . Only information about the applicant will be given in the applications, and it will not be possible to obtain information about other family members and third parties. COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before replying.
In your application;
- a) Your name, surname and your signature if the application is in writing,
b) Your TR identity number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or your identity number, if any,
c) Your residence or workplace address for notification,
ç) Electronic mail for notification, if any. address, telephone and fax number,
d) Your request subject,
It is obligatory to include information and documents related to the subject, if any, and must be attached to the application. ,
You can submit your applications you want to make in writing, by attaching the necessary documents, to Gülbahar Mh.Şekerciler You can give it to Sk. Meriç Center No.3 K.3 Şişli / İSTANBUL.
Can make your applications via e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com .
According to the nature of your request, information and documents that will allow identification must be provided to us completely and accurately. In case the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified conduct of the researches to be carried out by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application should be sent completely and in a way that includes the requested information and documents according to the nature of your request.